The LQP colloquium aims at communicating and promoting outstanding research in the context of local quantum physics, within the LQP community and beyond. The colloquium is held as a webinar and is intended to take place bi-annually.
The next event takes place March 8, 2023, 5pm CET (4pm UTC):
Jürg Fröhlich (ETH Zürich): tba
Login details for the talk will be distributed via newsletter (follow the link to subscribe).
Past events are available on our youtube channel.
Past events in the series:
- March 16, 2022: Feng Xu (UC Riverside): Rigorous results about entropy in QFT
- November 24, 2021: Hirosi Ooguri (Caltech & Kavli IPMU): Symmetry in QFT and Gravity
- March 17, 2021: Horacio Casini (Bariloche Atomic Centre): Entanglement entropy and the renormalization group flow
- Sep 16, 2020: Klaus Fredenhagen (U Hamburg): Local covariance and dynamics in algebraic quantum field theory
- S. Hollands (U. Leipzig & MPI-MiS)
- Y. Kawahigashi (U. Tokyo)
- G. Lechner (FAU Erlangen)
- R. Longo (Roma II)
- K.-H. Rehren (U. Göttingen)
Contact: J. Zahn (U. Leipzig)